Saturday, February 26, 2011

Internet explorer 9

I am a techie ...

I love to know new developments in technology. There are about 30 applications installed in my laptop. I dont use many of them to their capacity. I rarely use some of them. But, once in a while, I take time to update them to check any new features added.

I have always found all the applications in my vista laptop to be very slow. There are 2 reasons for this. One vista itself and second my laptop's configuration.

Over the past I have felt one application which is very slow to start/respond. IE. I started using other browsers which are relatively faster.

After I have installed IE9 update, it was a miracle. I click on the icon, and it opens in less than a second, and its ready.

I love this IE. Thanks to MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment